This Citrus Walnut Broccoli Salad with Orange Blossom Honey and Pickled Red Onions is so delicious and easy, I’ve already made it twice this week!
- 3 Broccoli Stalks
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup walnut oil
- 1/2 pickled red onions
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- parmesan reggiano
- kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- In a large bowl whisk the lemon juice, honey, walnut oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Thinly slice three broccoli stalks and roughly chop the heads. Toss in the bowl with dressing and spread out on sheet pan. Roast for 6 minutes then remove to pour off any excess liquid on the sheet pan to the bowl. Mix broccoli on sheet pan and broil for another 5-7 minutes or until tips are brown and stalks are still bright green.
- While the broccoli is broiling, toast a half cup of walnuts in a small pan over medium high heat, tossing often – about 5 minutes.
- Peel and divide an orange and cut in to bite size pieces.
- Transfer charred broccoli to the bowl with reserved dressing and toss with pickled red onions, toasted walnuts and orange pieces.
- Serve with grated parmesan reggiano.