It’s time to make Chimichurri Sauce part of your cooking arsenal. It’s loaded with fresh herbs, sharp vinegar, spicy chilis, and garlic. It goes on practically everything. Steaks, salads, chicken, pizza, pasta, burgers, fish, sandwiches, and probably even ice cream!
You don’t necessarily have to chop it up all by hand with a sharp chef’s knife. You could use a blender or food processor. Personally, I like to keep things simple and hate doing dishes.
Check out my Flank Steak with Chimichurri and Charred Chard!
- 1 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup oregano
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar red or white
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbs pepper
- 2 serrano or jalapeno peppers minced
- Finely chop parsley, fresh oregano, garlic, and chili peppers.
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or other container with a tight lid and shake vigorously.
- Keeps in refrigerator for weeks.
I’m Anthony from Philadelphia. I started Eat Up! Kitchen because I love food. Not just that stuff you eat in the car or have GrubHubbed before you watch Game of Thrones, but the stuff that our history, culture, and tradition are built around.